Sales Training Associate
Title: Sales Training Associate
Location: Thies or Dakar, Senegal
Reports to: Sales Manager
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
As a Sales Training Associate for myAgro, you'll have a unique opportunity to create engaging training programs and materials that increase sales and revenue growth for the thousands of farmers we serve. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you'll work closely with managers and technical experts to develop content, train trainers, and follow-up on execution to maximize the return on investment for our farmer customers.
- Design training programs and materials that increase sales and revenue growth.
- Conduct field research to identify the best approaches and developing training curricula for farmers and field staff.
- Create visually and audio-based training materials that engage and educate our clients.
- Collaborate with managers to train trainers and providing feedback to field staff.
- Improve training modules based on field observations.
- Design creative training approaches and implement A-B style testing to evaluate effectiveness.
- 3 years of developing training content – preferably with expanding programs
- Experience working with and training rural farmers in Africa
- Proficiency with graphic design tools
- Fluency in French and English
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: