CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
CARE is looking for a reliable and organized Coordinator to support the needs of a portfolio of CARE's largest corporate partners, ensuring consistent, strong project execution; coordination of internal and external resources; and execution of contracted deliverables. S/he will assume an internal coordination and accountability role, focusing on internal-facing tasks so the Directors can focus on building/strengthening the partnerships. S/he will coordinate closely with the Grants Coordination team, which will retain responsibility for the development of budgets, administration of grants and monitoring and reporting of financial performance. Reporting to the Senior Director of Development, this critical role will establish and maintain team operational processes, data and content management, gift processing, and administrative support.
Our ideal candidate is:
highly collaborative, energetic self-starter that wants to be a part of the growth of CARE’s corporate partnership work
* experienced in working with corporations and NGOs
* a strong project manager, able to balance multiple priorities and committed to providing exceptional client/customer service both internally and externally while also providing valuable operations support
* an expert at managing timelines and donor deliverables
The Account Coordinator will provide support to the Senior Director of Development and the broader Corporate Partnerships Team, in the following ways:
- Internal Cross-Functional Account Coordination
- Coordinate internal resources and teams to complete contract deliverables and external facing communications
- Ensure all internal partners (marketing, evaluation, programs, etc.) are clear on deliverables and acknowledged for their contribution.
- Ensure all country offices involved in partnership are clear on deliverables and acknowledged for their contribution.
- Coordinate and monitor reporting timelines; effectively communicating project needs, deadlines, and related information as required.
- Ensure that Salesforce records of partner accounts are kept current
- Serve as a contact for any account issues not related to finances and be accountable for resolution.
- Participate in program related meetings (i.e., team meetings, donor check-ins, donor quarterly/yearly calls)
- Assist with meeting coordination and scheduling; meeting minutes and tracking action items
- Provide exceptional customer service to coworkers by promptly responding to requests and adhering to deadlines as appropriate
- Partnership Planning & Reporting
- Maintain and track program reporting calendar
- Support annual partnership plan creation, including contract deliverables, project timeline, marketing/events calendar, country office integration, and proposed metrics.
- Work with country offices to generate inspirational content and stories that reflect the impact of the programs and deliver to partners in a format that meets their needs
- Conduct ongoing analysis and track performance of partner initiatives
- Support quarterly account review sessions to ensure deliverables are being met.
- Coordinate the development of formal performance reports for the partner account at least annually, partnering with the Grants Coordinator on financial performance.
- Develop compelling presentations (likely in PowerPoint) that can be used to track and report on deliverables.
- Prepare narrative and quantitative reports and collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure documentation is complete, accurate and on-time.
- Prepare and submit donor invoices in a timely manner
- Prepare and submit donor payments for internal processing in a timely manner
- Support Partnership Expansion & Future Growth
- Look for opportunities to maximize benefit to partner's brand, consumers, and employees in order to expand partnerships
- Develop compelling presentations (likely powerpoint) to aide in the pitching of new opportunities or partnership renewal
- Support Director of Development and other team members in CARE's Hunger Crisis Campaign as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Non-profit Management, or a related field.
- 2 -3 years of progressive experience in development and/or amin/operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing situations.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize requests.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience coordinating internal teams and working in a matrixed environment to achieve goals.
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at email@example.com.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Starting salaries are based on internal equity, candidate experience, and the cost of labor where the job is based. Salaries listed only apply to jobs based in the US.”
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: