Strategic Information Senior Advisor
Pact, Inc. seeks a Strategic Information Senior Advisor to work on the recently awarded, five-year USAID/Zambia Integrated Health Activity (ZIHA) contract. ZIHA will support the USAID and PEPFAR objectives of 95/95/95 and providing service delivery and technical assistance to improve Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RNMCH) and Family Planning & Reproductive Health (FP/RH) services. ZIHA will improve, sustain, and further integrate HIV/AIDS, MNCH and FP/RH services at the health facility and community levels and ensure that client-centered, high-impact, high-quality services are available to all Zambians.
The Strategic Information Senior Advisor will be responsible for contributing to the design and implementation of M&E and Information management systems to ensure appropriate tracking and assessment of all project activities. S/he provides technical guidance and support to Strategic Information teams at District and Province level in establishing and implementing their strategic information systems for the project.S/he will oversee data quality assurance including conducting routine data quality assessments and roll-out of standard operating procedures for data quality management. S/he will lead the Capacity development of P/DHO in data analysis and use for program monitoring and management of service delivery. Ensure timely reporting from facility to P/DHO levels. Supervise provincial SI Officers
This is a Zambia based local Position and open to Zambian nationals only.
Data Quality Assurance and program management
- Support the SIM Director in developing project-specific monitoring tools for data collection, aggregation and reporting in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Lead in operationalization of project results frameworks (input, output, outcome and impact), and tracking relevant indicators and targets for result areas
- Contribute to developing high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results and conduct necessary data analyses to showcase project results.
- Provide oversight in data verification and data quality assessments and implementation of remedial actions for improving data quality
- Supervise Strategic Information &Health Informatics Officers at District level team.
- Assist the Strategic Information Management Director in developing and updating Activity Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Plans as guided by Pact’s and donor requirements.
Reporting, Information use and dissemination
- Collaborate with CLA/Research Advisor in execution of learning agenda including contributing to the design and facilitation of learning events/ activities, and documentation of lessons learned and best practices
- Work in collaboration with SIM Director and CLA/Research Advisor in data analysis and development of documents for publication, external dissemination and internal learning and adaptive management
- Keep the technical, P/DHO teams informed of the project progress by ensuring daily dashboards for key performance indicators are available and up to date to inform decision making
- Lead the weekly High Frequency Reporting and monthly reporting by ensuring reported data is validated
- Review and finalize Monthly, Quarterly and Annual MERL workplans and budgets for districts and provincial teams
- Oversee the development of donor reports from district to province level, ensuring that all donor reporting requirements on program impact are met
- Represent Pact and ZIH is Strategic Information relevant Technical Working Groups and Stakeholders forums
Capacity development for strategic information
- Assist Strategic Information Management Director in conducting and facilitating SI training that includes Basic M&E, Data Quality Management, Data Analysis etc. as determined by needs assessments.
- Train, Mentor and support P/DHO and implementing partners in conducting routine data verifications and data quality assessments, data analysis and use for performance monitoring and management of service delivery.
- Employee complies with all company policies and procedures, including completing all compliance training topics by the deadline to satisfy each and receiving the corresponding acknowledgment statement that the training has been completed.
- All other duties assigned as relevant to skills and scope of work.
- Master's degree with nine (9) years work experience or bachelor's degree with at least eleven (11+) years work experience
- Other local education and experience: Qualification in Epidemiology, Biostatistics or Data science and related fields
- A minimum of 8 years’ work experience implementing Strategic Information activities, preferably for USAID/PEPFAR funded HIV & AIDS /TB, FP/RH, RMNCH projects in Zambia
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative M&E data collection, collation and analysis. methods, including tracking outcome indicators. Advanced level of proficiency in Data analysis and visualization tools including Excel, SPSS/STATA/R, ArcGIS, PowerBI is a plus
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to undertake extensive field visits to Districts and provinces and interact with stakeholders
- Experience using DHIS 2 data management system
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.
At Pact, we recognize your impact, offer you opportunities and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings may include healthcare, retirement (8.8% to 13% based on service tenure) and savings plans, paid time off, disability and life insurance programs, learning and development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections .
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Pact seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Pact. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Please apply on our website. https://careers-pactworld.icims.com/jobs/2015/strategic-information-senior-advisor/job?mode=view
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: