A SECURITY, SAFETY AND ACCESS HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires - indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence - fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d'urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d'activités : Nutrition et Santé - Santé Mentale, Soutien Psychosocial et Protection - Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d'Existence - Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène - Plaidoyer. En 2021, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 25 millions de personnes dans 46 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the responsability of the Country Director, your role is to ensure the security and safety of ACF teams in Ukraine while providing an enabling security environment to allow ACF teams to gain safe access and be at the cutting edge of operational implementation in the country.
More specifically, your mission are to :
- Define and implement ACF security management system to collect and analyze security and political context information and support Field / area Coordinators for their context follow up and analysis and alert on changes to the context and establish likely forthcoming scenarios. You also have to share analyses with the Coordination team, Regional Director and Security Unit at HQ and to supervise the Deputy HoD on contingency plans while ensuring that security plan documents are up to date and meet the required ACF standard.
- Define the operational management of security and supervise the implementation by managing incidents and crises in collaboration with Field/area Coordinators, Security team and the Country Director; as well as with any designated HQ Crisis Cell. To supervise the incident reporting system of the mission and ensure sufficient funding; and budget management, for the correct staffing / equipping of the security team through participation in Budget building processes
- Train our teams on personal safety and make ACF staff aware of security environment, procedures and rules
- Validates ACF humanitarian access strategy by participate to negotiations on humanitarian access with all the involved actors and establish a strong network with external stakeholders.
You have strong experiences in security and safety management, with strong knowledge of the region.
You are used to work in challenging contexts and volatile environments and absord a significant workload and work under pressure.
The knowledge of the local languages (Ukrainian and/or Russian) would be a great plus. Be fluent in English is necessary for this mission.
You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills and experience of team management, with ability to support and empower a large team. You are adaptable and able to work with various nationalities.
VOS CONDITIONS D'EMPLOI
- 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 686EUR net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
- Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: