International Programs Manager - Health
International Relief – Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing International (OB) is seeking an experienced Programs Manager to provide strategic planning, development, technical oversight and general management for OB’s international health programs. This professional will also provide technical assistance to the hygiene and sanitation aspects of OB’s international WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene) programs.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in non-profit, humanitarian development assistance
- Strong experience in community development and international public health programs
- Solid working knowledge of international WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) programs
- Solid working knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) best practices
- Strong knowledge of, and sensitivity to, cross-cultural environments and customs
- Critical thinker with strong research, analytical skills and ability to make sound recommendations
- Proficient in MS Office with ability to learn new software and technology
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to train others
- Strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Adaptable with ability to take appropriate initiative, be resourceful and innovative
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to travel internationally as assigned, up to 30% of the year, mostly to Latin America
- Health professional with an MPH preferred, with two years of experience working in international public health
- Spanish language skills preferred
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package.
If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting our OB Job Board.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: