Facility Assistant (m-f-d)
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
At FSC, we believe that great workplace experiences start with exceptional people. Are you currently working in the service, restaurant-hotel industry or property management and looking to transition your skills to a new and exciting position in a dynamic office environment? We're seeking passionate individuals who can bring their hands-on mentality and commitment to service excellence to our workplace management team.
In workplace management you will enjoy a variety of tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide general administrative and facility management support.
- You will oversee the reception desk.
- You will support provision of the office’s needs for office supplies and other office requirements.
- You will coordinate housing for our new employees moving to Germany.
- You will administer and distribute incoming and outgoing regular mail (letters etc.).
- You will coordinate the work of the janitor service, cleaning staff and other external service providers in facility.
- You will support organizing meetings, events, catering, and hospitality.
- You will administer the Workplace Management, HR, and Finance section of the FSC intranet.
- You will serve as central point of contact for phone calls at FSC’s central phone number.
- You will support the administration concerning Joiners, Movers, and Leavers.
Your expected qualification, experience, and skills:
- Successfully completed qualification/middle level education. Additional qualification in the Hotel business/Hospitality (“Hotelfachangestellte”) or property management (Gebäudemanagement, Hausverwaltung) is a plus.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- High level of service mentality.
- Hands-on attitude, thrive to run things smoothly.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Fluency in German and English (spoken and written) is a must.
- Good skills in the use of standard software packages (MS Office).
- Demonstrated cultural awareness.
Terms and Conditions:
- Location: Bonn, Germany
- Working Hours: Full-time or Part time (minimum 25 hours per week, for the afternoon shift: Mon.- Thur. 13:00 -17:00 and Friday between 09:00 – 17:00).
- Duration of Employment: Temporary contract for 2 years with a possibility for extension
- Starting Date: As soon as possible.
- Deadline for applications: 04 October 2023
Why join us?
- Enjoy the predictable working hours and workload throughout the whole year.
- Take advantage of the 30 days of vacation and the German public holidays.
- Be part of a globally recognized organization at the forefront of sustainable forestry—and contribute to the mission to help protect the world’s forests.
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits and investment in training and development opportunities to advance your career.
How to Apply:
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
The deadline for applications is 04 October 2023.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com.
For FSC, inclusiveness and diversity are important values. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and are entirely committed to consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age and disability.
Please be informed that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: