Student Assistant - Legal Department (m-f-d)
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) International with its headquarter in Bonn works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. This goal requires, inter alia, a successful licensing business with a rigid protection of FSC’s trademarks and a risk management with suitable compliance tools. FSC is in this regard the leading Certification Scheme on the market. We are a global player being active in more than 30 countries and offer a multicultural work environment in our offices. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- Assist in the general day-to-day operations of a legal department (phone, mail, e-mail, etc.).
- Support in contract inquiries and maintenance of contract databases.
- Prepare, submit, and file invoices.
- Perform other regular administrative tasks.
- Proofread legal documents and memos.
- Conduct research activities.
- You are a student enrolled in law school (Rechtswissenschaften oder Wirtschaftsrecht) and are at least twelve months before the final State examination (Erstes Staatsexamen) or Master Degree.
- You have solid research, writing and oral communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a keen attention to detail.
- You are well organized and follow assignments through the end.
- You have a good command of MS Office.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are living in commuting distance from our Bonn office and willing to work from the office.
- You are committed to FSC mission and values.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: as soon as possible.
- Working hours: Minimum of 8 hours per week.
- Remuneration: 13 € gross per hour.
- Duration: 12 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrolment at the current University.
The deadline for applications is 18 October 2023.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: