The webinar will focus on
- How to set up an early career strategy in order to enter into the global development sector.
- Defining the range of actors and opportunities.
- Stressing how important it is to work hard on applications, focus and networking.
- A simple scheme of several steps that are critical in breaking the circle, as well as tips and recommendations that come from experience and the reality of the job market in this sector.
1 hour, including time for questions. A recorded version will be available to Fellows.
Javier has worked in international development and humanitarian operations for more than 15 years, primarily for Oxfam Spain and Oxfam International. Currently he is the Head of Human Resources at the Union for the Mediterranean, a regional international organization based in Barcelona.
Javier has worked in more than 20 countries in Africa and Latin America, resourcing talent, fostering leadership and developing organizational and individual capacity.
Already a Fellow!
- Sign up for the webinar on the Registration page
Topics the coming months will be:
- Building a career in Development Banks, 8 June
Have a look at Impactpool's coaching services here