Welcome to the career site of The European Central Bank (ECB) at INTALMA | UNjobfinder,
The European Central Bank (ECB) is the central bank of the 19 European Union countries which have adopted the euro. Our main task is to maintain price stability in the euro area and so preserve the purchasing power of the single currency.
Some 2600 people work at the ECB in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Working at the ECB gives you a unique opportunity to take part in guiding monetary policy and supervising banks in Europe.
Watch this film about how it is to work at the ECB!
ECB regularly advertises vacancies for typical central banking positions, however, they also look for a wide variety of corporate service personnel. ECB does not just advertise vacancies at professional and managerial levels, but also offer traineeships and a Graduate Programme.
Some tips before you apply!
- create only one candidate profile in ECB’s online recruitment portal. The profile can be used to apply for any current and future vacancy at the ECB;
- multiple applications received for the same position via different profiles will lead to the exclusion of your application from the campaign and a deletion of all your profiles;
- make sure you provide all the relevant information in the online application form - any attached curriculum vitae will not be taken into consideration (unless otherwise stipulated in the vacancy notice);
- submit your application in English;
- check that your application does not contain any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors;
- express your motivation clearly;
- submit your application well in advance of the closing date.
Update your UNjobfinder profile to stay alerted when featured ECB jobs are posted. Find information how to apply in the job advertisements. When sending your application, please indicate that you found the opportunity at UNjobfinder.org.