Job vacancies at StrongMinds
TREATING DEPRESSION AT SCALE IN AFRICA
- Globally, 280 million people are living with depressive disorders.
- In low-income countries, approximately 85% receive no treatment.
- StrongMinds provides free group talk therapy to low-income women and adolescents with depression in Uganda and Zambia.
- We scale our reach through peer-to-peer therapy, public education, and partnerships.
- Women who complete our therapy achieve clinically significant reductions in depression symptoms, restoring hope for themselves and their families.