Listen to an interview packed with food for thought for your career and get personal insight on what international organizations do and deliver.
- What’s it like to work for OSCE – the largest regional security organization in the world?
- On risks and security aspects working in areas that are high risk and hostile
- How you establish your brand as a professional
- The need to find a balance between work and personal life
- The most common mistakes people make during interview (Tip: be prepared to give a two minute selling pitch of what you are as a professional!)
- Entry points for a successful career, like UN’s JPO and Volunteer Program
Thanks for Listening!
Click here to get the complete transcript of episode 09
If you have any questions, comments, advice or anything you would like share with us, then please send an email or reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook
Now you have the possibility to book individual career coaching with Jens Behrendt – a service requested by many of our devoted followers. Hiring a career coach is a well worth investment, that costs far less than the costly mistake of not getting your application seen or even considered.
Book your personal career coach here
Tip: if you are looking for more resources to boost your career – Join the Impactpool Fellowship!