Listen to an interview packed with food for thought for your career and get personal insight on what international organizations do and deliver.
- What’s it like to work for OSCE – the largest regional security organization in the world?
- On risks and security aspects working in areas that are high risk and hostile
- How you establish your brand as a professional
- The need to find a balance between work and personal life
- The most common mistakes people make during interview (Tip: be prepared to give a two minute selling pitch of what you are as a professional!)
- Entry points for a successful career, like UN’s JPO and Volunteer Program
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it!
Here are some other career resources related to this podcast:
The JPO programme, one of the best UN career entry points
UNjobfinder's guide to becoming a UN Volunteer
The UN Contract jungle - find out which positions you should apply for
Interview with Julia Watt from ITU
Also, please leave an honest review for the UNjobfinder Career Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read them all.
If you have any questions, comments, advice or anything you would like share with us, then please send an email or reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Click here to get the complete transcript of episode 09
Jens, thank you again for being such a great guest!