TECHNICAL ADVISOR SRH (SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH)
Gaziantep (Turkey) | Ankara
CARE is seeking a Technical Advisor for Sexual and Reproductive Health that will guide CARE Turkey’s health programming and ensure the focus is on improving the quality and availability of key, high-impact reproductive health services. While current programming is limited to Syria, CARE is planning to expand SRH services to Syrian refugees in Turkey as well. The Advisor will support all the projects with SRH components including the OFDA-funded REACH-S II program, which includes the provision of both primary and reproductive health services at 6 clinics in Aleppo and Idleb Governorates working through a Syrian strategic partner organization. A family planning program that started in July 2015 has also gained traction and will be further expanded with UNFPA support in 2016.
- Technical Advice & Guidance
- Representation & Networking
- Oversight, Supportive Supervision & Capacity Development
- New Program Development
- Technical Support to Regional SRH Initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Masters in Public Health or related degree
- 5 -10 years experience in SRH and general public health programming including 5 years
- Experience in health program design, implementation and evaluation
- Donor reporting responsibility
- Projects implementation experience with international donors
- Previous experience in conflict settings scale emergencies
- Experience working through partners
- Experience in capacity building of partners
- Experience working with INGO’s, National, Provincial and district governments
- Health background particularly sexual reproductive health
- Program implementation
- Strong inter personal communication skills
- Building team dynamics
- Working in challenging atmosphere
- Critical analysis skills
- Team player
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CAREUSA&cws=1&rid=3046
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.