Syria – Team Leader (Aleppo, Idlib, Rif Damascus) - (Syrian nationals only)
Aleppo | Idlib | Damascus
Impactpool has been asked by a client to support their recruitment efforts. Our client is a well-established and credible International Development Organization having several hundred staff around the world. The client supports people all over the world to make a positive difference.
This International Development Organization works in several different thematic areas and regions to improve health, education and empower people and local communities to build effective, stable and sustainable institutions promoting peace and economic growth.
Syria – Team Leader (Aleppo, Idlib, Rif Damascus)
(Syrian nationals only)
Position Location: Syria, Aleppo, Idlib, Rif Damascus
In accordance with instructions received from the Outreach Manager, the Team Leader will be responsible for monitoring and managing the work of the Community Outreach Officers from outreach offices. The Team Leader receives regular weekly and monthly report from outreach officers, prepares cumulative weekly and monthly reports for Outreach Manager attention, monitor the work of outreach officers, make sure outreach officers develop and implement outreach offices’ action plans, organize outreach events outside the office and hold regular briefings and meetings with councilors and members of council executive office. This position is based in Syria with regular travel to and from outreach office and local council locations.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position will report to the Community Outreach Manager.
- Prepare weekly and monthly outreach offices activity reports for Outreach Manager attention;
- Prepare personal monthly action plans for review and approval by the supervisor;
- Hold regular meetings with community outreach officers
- Reports back in person and writing to Outreach Manager on regular basis
- Ensures outreach officers adheres to their job descriptions and executive assigned task and activities to the best of their abilities;
- Review and comment action plans prepared by community outreach officers
- Help in organization of training and workshops for community outreach officers, ensures participation of outreach officers under her/his supervision in trainings and workshops;
- Manage the Constituent Cases Database and ensure that all the cases are entered properly into the database in timely manner, also update the cases status in the Database.
- Conduct regular meetings with local council leadership and councilors to share and obtain information relevant for the outreach program;
- Conduct regular meetings with representatives of local CSOs, community leaders and other program stakeholders;
- Analyze the council performance surveys and citizens’ satisfaction surveys about the council work which were conducted by the outreach officers to measure the council’s capacities and performance development.
- Identify the training needs of the Outreach Officers to build and improve their capacities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and as a member of a team.
- Experience in working with local councils and civil community.
- Willingness to work and live inside Syria.
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Syrian by nationality;
- English language knowledge is highly preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ارسال السيرة الذاتية كاملة مع cover letter إلى العنوان التالي: