National Consultant: Integrated Tele-Fundraiser
Under the direct supervision of PSFR Specialist, the consultant will focus on acquiring individual donors and generating leads for pledge by optimizing fundraising techniques such as Telemarketing and integrated fundraising activities.
Title: National Consultant: Integrated Tele-Fundraiser
Type of Contract: SSA (Special Service Agreement)
Duty Station: Jakarta
Duration: 1 June 2017 until 15 May 2018
Please indicate the expected daily rate/ total lump sum fee in your application. Application without proposed fee may not be considered.
UNICEF has been working in Indonesia for more than 60 years towards ensuring the rights and wellbeing of children in Indonesia. We focus on social programmes such as health and nutrition, water and sanitation, education, child protection and social protection. UNICEF is funded entirely by voluntary contributions such as private sector fundraising, including contributions from individual donors who were recruited via various fundraising techniques.
Under the direct supervision of Private Sector Fundraising Specialist, the key responsibilities of the Individual Consultant will be as follows:
• Focus on acquiring individual donors and generating leads for pledge by optimizing fundraising techniques such as Telemarketing integrated with other fundraising techniques.
• Contribute to planning, monitoring and reporting of Individual Fundraising programme and its submission to the supervisor, the Chief of Private Sector Fundraising, or Regional Support Centre, or headquarter. Produce the necessary analysis required for taking informed strategic choices about acquisition.
• Work with corporate and other partners that support acquisition of new pledge donors.
• Participate in meetings and workshops with various private/public sector organizations and events that facilitate the implementation of the private sector fundraising.
• Contribute to selection and independent management of all external partners needed for acquisition of individual donors.
IDEAL PROFILE OF THE CONSULTANT:
• Bachelor Degree (Advanced university degree highly desirable) and relevant professional qualifications or additional years of equivalent background in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or Communications or related subject.
• Two years professional experience in the relevant field or in business development and management with particular focus on fundraising / marketing / communication activities, including but not limited to telemarketing, direct marketing, and event marketing.
• The management of fund raising activities among private sector organizations / companies / individuals, through social marketing and advocacy / information / communication techniques and current knowledge of market research methods is an asset.
• Experience in budgeting and financial skills are desirable.
• Experience in working within business and the private sector, and/or with NGOs is an asset.
• Fluency in Bahasa and English. Proof of relevant technical background.
Disclaimer: The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: International Consultant - Consultancy
- Closing Date: 2017-03-31