Programme Management- Disaster Management (roster)
Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of programme strategies
2. Management of the CO programme
3. Creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy
4. Provision of top quality policy advice services to the Government and facilitation of knowledge building and management
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above in relevant subject area
Experience: 0-10 year’s relevant experience in an economic and development agency providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in designing, monitoring and evaluation of development projects. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems. Strong communications, negotiation and interpersonal skills are required. Strong analytical skills and outreach skills are required.
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Chinese.