Washington D.C. (United States of America)
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today's most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
Positions are contingent on Funding. Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
CAMRIS is seeking three Scientific Recruiters to recruit clinical research support and other professional support to research efforts involving human subjects (1), efforts involving non-human subjects (2) or which do not involve living subjects (3). This support will range from management assistance, providing scientific or other professional analysis and advice, furnishing logistical or operational support or assistance, directly assisting in an experiment, laboratory, or a clinical setting, obtaining, compiling, or organizing data and writing reports, to conducting or assisting in all publishing or other communications efforts related to the research.
- Perform recruitment and placement duties for a variety of positions, including 'hard-to-fill' positions and senior level positions.
- Utilize automated staffing systems to generate vacancy announcements, job analyses, assessments, certificates of eligible candidates, and track and monitor workflow, workload, and metrics.
- Perform position classification and position management duties.
- Advising managers, supervisors, and employees on a full range of recruitment, staffing, classification and position management issues.
- Researching, interpret, and apply human resources management procedures, practices, policies, and guidelines.
Analyze data and metrics on recruitment and staffing activities.
A master's degree or higher in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
Experience recruiting clinical research support and other professional support to research efforts involving (1) human subjects, (2) non-human subjects, or (3) non-living subjects.
Experience working with NIH preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZXNvbG9tYW4uNzgzMzYuMzgzMEBjYW1yaXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
- Organization: CAMRIS International, Inc.
- Location: Washington D.C. (United States of America)
- Grade: Level not specified
- Human Resources
- Scientist and Researcher
- Closing Date: 2017-12-22