Talent Acquisition Intern (Recruitment Marketing and Sourcing), Mobility and Staffing Section, Division of Human Resources, New York Headquarters
New York City (United States of America)
UNICEF is looking for an intern with a background in talent acquisition to support organizational recruitment marketing and sourcing activities.
Internship, Talent Outreach Team, Division of Human Resources, New York Headquarters
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, an advocate.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers qualified and eligible students at both Headquarters (HQ) and Country Offices (CO) the unique opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF's work and the United Nations system under the direct supervision of experienced UNICEF staff.
Purpose of the internship:
UNICEF’s Talent Outreach team is dedicated to identifying, attracting and engaging the best talent to work with UNICEF and fulfill our mandate for every child in the world. Under the supervision of the HR Officer, Talent Outreach, the intern will:
- Support the development and implementation of UNICEF’s talent outreach strategy in line with organizational talent objectives.
- Assist in capacity building and talent sourcing activities in close collaboration with clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Conduct data analytics and reporting for talent outreach activities and conduct in-depth benchmarking and best practices research on talent acquisition and employer branding.
- Contribute to the preparation, development and execution for recruitment marketing campaigns and talent outreach events.
- Provide assistance in organizational employer branding activities and support the management and content development for career-related digital channels (e.g., career site, social media and newsletter).
- Perform other duties as required.
- July – December 2018 (part-time or full time)
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- A first-level university degree in human resources management, communications, marketing, business administration, management, social sciences or related field.
- Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, and/or people analytics is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: New York City (United States of America)
- Grade: Internship
- Human Resources
- Communication and Public Information
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date: 2018-07-24