NATIONAL POST: Administrative Associate, Jakarta, Indonesia, G7
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VACANCY IS ONLY FOR NATIONALS OF INDONESIA.
The Administrative Associate is located in Country Office (CO) and reports to the UNFPA Representative and the Operations Manager, as the direct supervisor.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Office and direct supervisor, as a member of the CO management services team, the Administrative Associate provides functional leadership in human resource, administrative and financial systems of the Country Office. He/she supervises clerical and support staff.
S/he delivers quality services in HR, administration and finance to internal and external clients mastering all relevant rules, guidelines, processes and procedures. S/he takes a client-oriented, results-focused approach to interpreting the rules, procedures and guidelines in service of the country programme, providing support and guidance to the Country Office and UNFPA- supported projects.
Qualifications and Experience
Secondary School education completion required. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, finance, information technology, economics or related field is desired.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 7 years of relevant experience in public or private sector.
• Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Organization: UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- Location: Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Grade: GS-7, General Service - No need for Higher Education - Locally recruited position - Administrative support
- Operations and Administrations
- Closing Date: 2018-08-28