Consultancy: Conduct overall diagnostic assessment of C4D programming and operational structure in UNICEF Eastern and Southern Africa Region and to develop an operational guideline
The proposed assignment aims to build on the key recommendations made in the 2016 C4D global evaluation , further unpack the factors salient to Eastern and Southern African context through both qualitative and quantitative desk review and consultative process with select countries across different typology. The diagnosis will identify lessons learnt to highlight “what are the settings and conditions that C4D thrives better” and develop operational recommendations on how to strengthen C4D related interventions in Eastern and Southern Africa country offices, taking into account the various context in which country offices operate.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
Kindly find the TOR below for your consideration.
- Candidates should indicate their all-inclusive fees. This includes a lumpsum amount for fees and if travels are planned an estimated amount for travels and living allowances. All travels will be done in economy class. Please note that all expenses for travels will be reimbursed against actuals.
Applications submitted without a fee/ rate will not be considered.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Nairobi (Kenya)
- Grade: Consultant - Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Communication and Public Information
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Development Cooperation and Sustainable Development Goals
- Children's rights (health and protection)
- Operations and Administrations
- Closing Date: 2018-10-05