DIGITAL SUPPORT AND TRAINING SPECIALIST
Atlanta (United States of America) | america
At CARE, we seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live with dignity and security.
This has been our vision since 1945, when we were founded to send lifesaving CARE Packages® to survivors of World War II. Today, CARE is a global leader in the movement to eradicate poverty. In 2016, CARE worked in 94 countries and reached 80 million people with an incredible range of life-saving programs. We also put women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. We seek dynamic, innovative thinkers to further our mission. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us.
CARE USA is seeking a Technical Customer Service Agent to serve end clients through Tier 1 IT support for devices, software and networks. This person will join a team of 10 other Help Desktop Support Technicians, and will be responsible for supporting an environment of 5,000 users. This person will be a front-line point of contact for end clients submitting help requests, and will be tasked with resolving or escalating tickets to higher tiers. This will be a 80/20 split with email resolution and actual on-site desk-side resolution with the end client. Candidate must work well within a team with outstanding communication and customer service attitude. Candidate must have majority of experience working with Outlook and/or Office 365 in an enterprise environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Employ customer-service oriented techniques to determine and resolve problems, and respond competently with the appropriate sense of urgency to customer requests.
- Assist in managing daily operations of the digital help desk by quickly resolving Tier 1 support tickets.
- Create and maintain documentation, Troubleshooting tips, FAQs, and resolutions to common issues for the Service Desk.
- Define and classify level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem, escalated problem to the appropriate team.
- Responsible for opening, tracking and closing trouble tickets while ensuring project ownership and customer satisfaction.
- Assist infrastructure team where local hands-on activities are required.
- Assist in the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of enterprise level systems.
- Provide administration, guidance, and personalized end-user assistance for devices, software, phones, printers, audio & video technology, and networks.
- Coordinate and conduct digital skill-building training sessions for mobile devices, laptops, desktops and online platforms.
- Draft end-user communication surrounding updates, distribution, and outages of tools and platforms.
- Assist with providing one-on-one and group training for peers and customers. This would include IT Onboarding, trainings on new technologies, hardware/software and process changes.
- Maintain and grow knowledge of relevant technologies, products, services, and best practices to provide technically accurate, appropriate and creative service solutions for end clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and +2 years of relevant experience or HS and +7 years of relevant experience.
- +2 years of prior help desk experience.
- +2 years working with Outlook and/or Office 365 in an enterprise environment
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong familiarity with ticketing systems and help centers/knowledge bases
- Experience with enterprise software such as Microsoft Office 365, 2010/2013 applications (including Teams, Outlook, SharePoint), Salesforce, Zoom, Zendesk
- Knowledge of PC, Mac, Android, iOS, scanners, printers, tablets, desk phones
- Experience and knowledge of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computers
- Detail-oriented and organized
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CAREUSA&cws=52&rid=4456
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.