Director, Human Resource & IT
karnataka | Bangalore
Title: Director, Human Resource & IT
Div/Dept: Country Office
Reporting To: Country Director
The Director of Human Resource (HR) and Information Technology is part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) of the country. The position leads the HR and IT Function and is a Business Partner supporting the SMT leading the Country Strategy and Annual Operating plans. The position will lead and champion HR Process and Policies such Talent Acquisition and Management, Workforce Planning, Employee Engagement, Learning and Development Succession Planning and Chang Management. This position will play key role in leading organizational development initiatives along with the Senior Management Team(SMT).
The position is responsible for contributing to the business strategy by;
- Partnering with SMT and Program teams to operationalize, develop, deploy, assess and support in implementation of various Organizational Development initiative, transition and transformation.
- Proactively assessing and analyzing HR Support and strategy areas in Program Implementation and partner with Leaders to smoothly implement operational aspects of programing.
- Designing HR strategies to align with business objectives
- Consulting in the development of organization strategy (country strategy) and annual operating plans in budgets in alignment with the Country Strategy
- Participate in Business task force and SMT leading organization wide development projects and plans
- Foster systems thinking and quality focus across SMT and the organization at large
HR Service Delivery:
The position is responsible for driving HR Service delivery towards more service, better quality and greater accessibility resulting in lower cost and increase efficiency of HR processes such as;
- Compensation and benefit management
- Reclassification / promotions/ Management of org design
- Foster recognition initiative across organization
- Interview/ Onboarding/ Training/ Employee database management
- Managing the HR Platforms and HRIS Software
Organizational Development/ Change Management
The position partners with line managers to lead and facilitate change and organizational development initiatives and champions;
- Change management facilitation
- Org design and redesign (Restructuring)
- System/ Process Improvement
- Competency Analysis and Development
- Long range team and management development
Responsible for Facilitating, measuring and improving the quality of management and team work
- Conducting Employee surveys and leading action plan to improve the engagement scores
- Champion MAGIC -Employee Engagement
- Promote work life balance through the organization
- Management coaching and being a coach to SMT
- Managing compliance and driving performance and taking corrective actions in line with organizational policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- To ensure that IT networks, systems, backups are efficiently operational.
- To take lead in ideation of innovative approaches by leveraging technology in improving efficiency of various processes cutting across various functions.
- To see that their effective data protection mechanism and data storage options to rule out any data loss.
- To optimally use the best affordable and updated software and technology.
- 8-10 years of relevant HR experience.
- Demonstrated prior HR experience in a management role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage organization change and development processes
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in a local language (i.e., French, Spanish or Portuguese) required.
- Excellent understanding of office administration practices and contract negotiation.
- Proven managerial skills and ability to work and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with employees at all levels.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of latest industry trends and best practices
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
- MBA with specialization in HR;
- Relevant HR experience of more than 8-10 years in a large sized non-profit organization with at least 5 years in a leadership position in HR.
Last date of receiving the Application – 11th October 2018
Email Id - email@example.com
The candidates are also supposed to fill the ‘Candidate Application Form’ using the below link
“The application will be valid only if the Candidate Application Form is duly filled”.