MARKETING AND RECRUITMENT VOLUNTEER/COORDINATOR IN BRAZIL
ETIV do Brasil is located in the beautiful fishing and surfing town of Itacare, Bahia. Our mission is to support development and environmental conservation in Brazil, with a deep focus on youth development.
MARKETING AND RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR (MRC)
MARKETING AND RECRUITMENT VOLUNTEER (MRV)
The Volunteers/Interns working as our Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator (MRC) will be responsible for developing and leading our overall marketing and recruitment strategies, with the support of our Director and Operations Manager. The Marketing and Recruitment Volunteer (MRV) will support the work of the CSMC, in coordination with our Director and Operations Manager.
The CSMC and CSMV must also work closely with our Communications and Social Media team in order to accomplish joint goals aimed at improving our worldwide exposure, recruitment rates and global success of our organization.
- Develop marketing and recruitment strategies, and track results from a wide variety of recruitment sites and university outreach programs;
- Provide recommendations for new strategies, best practices and initiatives aiming at improving our marketing performance and recruitment rates;
- Maintain and continuously update the Marketing and Recruitment Manual and our Record of Progress;
- Coordinate and/or support our entire Marketing and Recruitment team, under the supervision of our Director and/or Operations Manager, and in coordination with our other departments;
- Create weekly agendas and send notes, updates and commitment reminders to the other team members regarding our projects and general administrative structure;
- Work closely with our Communications and Social Media team;
- Help keeping our website and online platforms always updated with accurate information, especially before finishing your volunteer/internship placement;
- Contribute to the overall success of ETIV do Brasil by working respectfully and timely.
- Volunteers/interns must be at least 18 years or older;
- All volunteers and interns must agree to and sign our Volunteer Contract before arriving, as well as sign their rental agreement if staying at our Volunteer House;
- Coordinators must work at least 25 hours per week, for a minimum of 3-months commitment;
- Volunteers must work at least 20 hours per week, for at least 1-month commitment;
- Intermediate/Fluent English, and Basic Portuguese;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work within deadlines;
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team;
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and google drive;
- Knowledge of Marketing and Recruitment strategies;
- Previous demonstrable experience with Marketing and Recruitment (preferred, but not required);
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.).
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk).
Short-Term (few weeks/months).
How To Apply
Please visit etivdobrasil.org and click 'Apply Now!'.