Programme Officer Rule of Law
Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- A professional, holding a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Social or Political Science, International Relations or other relevant academic fields, plus a minimum of 7 years of relevant professional work experience with the criminal justice system or affiliated Government ministries and agencies as well as programme management
- Capacity to devise, set-up and manage training programmes
- Demonstrated experience working in the area of Programme Development
- Ability to produce concise reports and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Urdu
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working with United Nations and/or International Organizations preferred.
- Solid knowledge of MS office tools (Word, Excel) with advanced knowledge of Power point.
Please Note: HEC attested degrees are a prerequisite for employment at UNDP. During the recruitment process candidates may be required to present HEC attested degrees. Foreign Qualified Candidates: Foreign degree holders shall be required to: (i) Present a verification/certification letter from the university verifying the degree & student enrollment, or ii) Foreign degree Equivalence Letter from HEC. UNDP provides the Equal Opportunity for all equally qualified male & female including the physically challenged candidates, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply (local and internal VA) United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) does not charge fee at any stage of the recruitment process including application, interviews, selection or induction etc. Moreover, UNDP does not concern itself with any information on the applicants bank accounts "UNDP has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment (SH) and Sexual Exploitation & Abuse (SEA)”.