Nurse/ Health Assistant - National position
Nurse/ Health Assistant (m/f/d) - National positionMalteser International (MI) is working in Myanmar since 2001, Malteser International currently employs more than 350 national staff in Rakhine, Shan and Kayin states, where our work aims at ensuring communities have access to primary health care services. We also offer comprehensive WASH and disaster risk reduction/climate change adaptation solutions, and provide relief after disasters. MI strives to enable and empower the most vulnerable communities in marginalized areas through a participatory and sustainable approach.
In support of our work in Mong Hsat and Mong Tong Townships, Eastern Shan State, Myanmar, Malteser International is looking for a motivated Nurse/ Health Assistant (m/f/d) - National position.
- Ensure the early diagnosis and effective treatment to malaria cases in accordance with national and Malteser International guidelines
- Assist to collect data and report timely all relevant data, especially morbidity data to Malaria Nurse Supervisor and Malaria Manager, and to BHS as they may require
- Ensure the smooth set-up of clinics as required: preparation, hygienic set-up, patient registration and other preparation in RHSCs
- Monitor closely, verify and report immediately to Malaria Nurse Supervisor and Malaria Manager and BHS any suspected disease outbreaks or unusual disease trends within the community
- Manage Malteser pharmacy stock and monthly supply of all its materials and drugs
- Assist other Malteser health team members in their activities in support of the health program
- Diploma in Nursing or B.Comm.H.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in relevant fields
- Good knowledge and good experience About malaria project area
- Language skills: Myanmar, English, Shan &. Akar, Lahu
- Good personality and with sound health condition
- Willingness to work in remote work locations
- Experience of Malaria Elimination Training
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Duty Station: Mong Hsat and Mong Tong Townships, Shan State, Myanmar
- Duration of contract: One-year contract with possible extension
- Salary according to qualification and experience: 14th Month Salary & Health Insurance
- Kindly note that this is a national position
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at our job portal.Kindly submit your application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of diplomas, three professional references and your salary expectation) online until June 22nd, 2020.
Malteser is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all people, regardless of gender, confession, or origin.