Minimum age: 35 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.Description of task
Within the delegated authority Clinical and technical supervision to be provided by Staff Welfare personnel nominated by the Staff Welfare Officer, Administrative supervision to be provided, when possible, at the Regional Level.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with counterparts and senior personnel in the respective Regions;
- Provide tele-counselling services in allocated global locations and languages;
- Offer and participate in the preparation of education material and seminars;
- Provide management consultation as needed;
- Refer on to Staff Welfare for complex mental health issues;
- Participate in supervision and team meetings;
- Be proactive in reaching out to missions/specific groups of staff
- Maintain confidential records and submit monthly statistics as agreed and end of assignment report;
- Maintain confidentiality and professional practice standards;
- Any other duties as required.
Masters or equivalent in clinical psychology, counseling, social work or psychiatry.Required experience: 6 Months Experience remark:
- 15 years of working experience and expertise in counseling, with experience in/counseling deep field or in the multilateral sector an asset.
- Fluent in Russian or Arabic is required (priority would be Russian language)
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Russian(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Arabic(Optional), Level - Fluent
Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Working in TeamsApplication procedure:
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 28-09-2020