Project Manager, Digital Marketing
New York City (United States of America)
IRC’s Marketing unit is responsible for generating brand awareness and financial support for the IRC through mass-marketing. Focusing primarily on individuals giving contributions of under $10K, the unit aims to acquire, cultivate and develop a large, diverse base of supporters—mainly through digital channels—from which donors can be upgraded to major donors and planned giving.
The Digital Project Manager facilitates work-flow and delivery of digital projects from ideation and strategy to production and deployment. The digital project manager works closely with the MarComms (Marketing and Communications) team to ensure timely delivery of design and copy assets, while also working closely with the digital marketing team and vendors to deploy those assets to market.
· Track and manage workflow through digital marketing teams and consultants, including email production and QA, paid media deployment, paid social deployment, landing page creation, etc.
· Thoroughly review and gather all pertinent information for project requests to develop strategies and schedules for creative execution in collaboration with internal clients and creative team
· Lead on campaign strategy from a project management point of view – keeping teams aligned and working towards measurable and achievable outcomes
· Closely track advertising spend and overall budget in collaboration with Marketing Associate to ensure all spend and revenue tracking is aligned
· Facilitate regular status meetings with key stakeholders and digital team members
· Develop strategies for situations where processes do not exist, identify out-of-date processes and work to develop new ones
· Serve as team lead for Workfront project management of digital marketing projects
· Keep DMUSA digital projects up to date on all shared calendars
· Work with the photo library focal point to ensure that the best images are available and in a timely manner
· Ensure that assets have the necessary approvals before going live
· Create and organize regular reporting documents for the team and archive campaign tests
· Track and oversee weekly resource management of digital marketing teams to ensure optimal workloads and client investment
· Serve as a friendly first point of contact for clients and potential clients who are reaching out to digital marketing teams; liaise with other departments as necessary