Financial Management and Accounting Advisor (Re-Advertisement)
Capacity building to strengthen financial management capacity.
- Train management staff on simple financial and basic accounting for organizational sustainable financial management
- Strengthen partner's capacity on managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting/finance department, including monitoring and analysing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements.
- Working with project staff to develop sound financial processes for budgeting and managing expenditure.
- Support partners in establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Improve capacity of partner staffs to access finance from financial institutions through demonstrating sound financial management
- Support partner organization to achieve internationally accepted standards of budgeting and accounting
- Promote collaboration between partner organizations and international organizations (especially with FHI) so partner's finance system are relevant and align with the donor compliances
The Volunteer contract duration is 3 months (possible to be extended to 6 months) and to begin ASAP. This is a full time volunteer role.
Due to the nature of our volunteer placements, it is possible that the responsibilities of this role may differ in reality and therefore the post holder will need to be prepared to be flexible and adapt to their environment as necessary.