Operations Quality Analyst II
Baltimore (United States of America)
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
Job Summary: The Operations Quality Analyst II position is responsible for coordinating all system requests related to the information system platforms supported by the Integrated Information Systems (IIS) Team in Donor Services. These include systems that CRS uses for fundraising (online and offline), email and text marketing, online advocacy actions, and managing relationships with U.S. church constituents and advocates. The position is responsible for monitoring and ensuring data quality in – and across – all systems, through running of quality checking reports updating values and fixing issues. In addition, the analyst uses the perspective of the role to recommend changes that optimize operations of the U.S facing divisions.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage requests and problem reports that come into the Donor Services department using the CRS ticketing system, ensuring that they are assigned to appropriate staff and are being addressed in a timely manner. Examples include: new user and training requests, bug/error reports, system questions, data clean-up and data loads, report/query creation, system data updates.
- Provide both reactive and proactive management of duplicate data across all IIS Team supported information systems. This includes identifying duplicate records that are created, merging records that are identified, and analyzing the configuration each system to optimize how they match data, to ensure that duplicate data is minimized. This involves working with team members, GKIM, and information systems vendors and consultants.
- Monitor data integrations between supported information systems for successes and failures, and troubleshoot issues. Analyze root causes of data integration issues and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate Donor Services monthly processes, including sustainer payments and end-of-month/year financial closings and reporting, and support these processes by proactively performing quality checks and resolving issues.
- Support Leadership Giving by monitoring and ensuring data integrity of gift coding. Coordinate end of year processing and reporting. Recommend policy changes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of LG processes.
- Across all systems, use knowledge gained in overseeing all of the different types of system requests, and in running quality checks, to recommend areas where operations could be optimized; these recommendations could involve changes to systems, functions or processes.
- Provide back-up support for administrators of systems supported by the IIS Team.
• Experience using or supporting: Salesforce, ClearView, EveryAction, DonorDrive, MobileCommons
Key Working Relationships:
• Reports to: Sr. Advisor of Change Management, indirectly Sr. Director of Donor Services,
•All members of Donor Services Department,
• Integrated Information Systems Team members,
• CG Analytics Team
• LG staff
• M2 S&O team members,
• Digital Team members
• Technology platform vendors, Call Center vendor
Travel - Minimal
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, or other related area of discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Master’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in an operations environment managing user requests.
• 3-5 years working in a data quality role, with proven ability to ensure data quality via both reactive and proactive measures
• Experience analyzing operational processes and recommending and/or implementing improvements
• At least 1-2 years’ experience using or supporting Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) and/or fundraising systems
• Strong leadership, coordination and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated success working with culturally diverse teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
EOE/M/F/D/V - CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.