Project Manager – I
Brazil (United States of America)
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
*Preferred position location: Brazil. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
Are you and passionate about Project Management and innovation; organised, good at problem-solving and a team player? Are you driven to make lasting change for the world's most vulnerable children?
World Vision International Global Marketing & Communications is looking for you! This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Project Management Office supporting cutting edge marketing and communications digital, customer experience, product development, global campaigns and enterprise system projects for critical business needs in child sponsorship, fundraising, brand, public engagement and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- PMP certification is required.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in direct project management.
- Proven experience working in an environment with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 09 DEC 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.