Case Worker - Qobayat
Kobayat / Akkar
The WPE Case Worker provides direct support and case management to vulnerable women and girls as part of the WPE team in various locations in the Akkar Governate including:
- Case management services located in Women and Girls’ Community Centers or community-based safe spaces;
- Emotional support groups in Women and Girls’ Community Centers and/or community-based safe spaces;
- Psychosocial activities in Women and Girls’ Community Centers and/or community-based safe spaces.
Provide direct support and care to vulnerable women and girls through center-based, and community-based activities
- Provide direct support and care for vulnerable women and girls (including survivors of gender-based violence), including psychosocial support and case management.Case management servicesinclude:
oBasic counseling and psychosocial support
oAssessment of needs and resources
oDeveloping safety and action plan
oImplementing the plan
oAppropriate follow-up and referrals
oCase closure (if and when appropriate)
Provide direct age-appropriate and specialized support and care for vulnerable adolescent and girl children (including survivors of GBV), including counseling and case management.
- Case management services for survivors under the age of 18 will include the above steps of case management along with:
oAge appropriate engagement and decision-making by survivors
oDo No Harm analysis
Organize, facilitate, and monitor psychosocial activities, including emotional support groups at the WGCC and in community-based safe spaces.
- Mobilize and register participants
- Facilitate structured group sessions using available guidance
- Create support group plan
- Facilitate mid-point and final group evaluations for monitoring and reporting
Monitoring & Reporting.
- Support the maintenance of the IRC’s case management system and the GBV Information Management System.
- Complete the case management quality assessment tool on monthly basis
- Support tracking of WGCC and mobile activities’ beneficiaries using agreed M&E tools
- Participate in weekly reporting and planning meetings to ensure adherence to standards of care, quality case management, and reporting requirements are followed
Key Working Relationships:
Who this position reports to: WPE Senior Officer
Who this position works with: Sr. Caseworkers, Caseworkers, Community Mobilizers, Admin & Data Officer, Adolescent Girl Officer