Atlanta (United States of America)
- Coordinate the completion of housing and new arrival paperwork.
- Support the Logistics team’s compliance with the Reception and Placement (R&P) program requirements by utilizing tracking spreadsheets and databases and communicating with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Provide field services as needed in the form of supplies purchases for newly arrived families, safety inspections of newly acquired housing units, airport pickups, and other related duties.
- Train Logistics Case Aides and Interpreters on IRC procedures and policies.
- Provide backup support for the Logistics Manager as needed.
- Assist with regular and ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Use personal, insured vehicle to travel and transport clients and materials as needed throughout the service delivery area.
- Participate as an active member of the Resettlement Services team and the IRC Atlanta Team.
- Other duties as assigned.