Local Infrastructure Specialist
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
a. Education (Level and area of required and/or preferred education):
- Bachelor's of equivalent degree in Civil Engineering or any other relevant field; additional years of relevant work experience.
b. Work Experience
• Relevant numbers of years of working experience in project assessment, design & management experience in rehabilitation projects & construction projects.
• A previous experience in rehabilitation & construction of hospitals is an asset.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills is preferable.
• Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work as part of a team.
• Experience in the usage of computers & software packages (drawing software, structural software, office (MS Word, Excel, etc.) & advance knowledge of spreadsheet & database packages is required
- Intermediate level in written and spoken English and fluency in Myanmar language is required.
- Ability to travel within Myanmar may be required.
- Ability to work in remote regions of Myanmar may be required.
- Good literacy with Google (“g-suite”) products. Experience with SharePoint, PowerBi, Outlook, and Microsoft Office suite are desirable. Strong Excel skills are an asset.