Vienna (Austria) | Innsbruck
Location: Vienna or Innsbruck/Austria
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
The Business Analyst supports the development of new and advancement of existing IT systems of the following departments: Institutional Partnership Development (operational project management in digitalized form), COO Office (Management, Reporting & Steering), Global Emergency Response. In particular, the focus is on a programme management IT solution built on the Salesforce platform (PRODIGI), Share Point and MS Power BI.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supports the development of new and advancement of existing IT systems of the following departments:
- Fund Development: Institutional Partnership Development
- COO Office: Management, Reporting & Steering and Global Emergency Response
- Keeps an overview of the projects and coordinates requirements of the above mentioned departments
- Integrates new software solutions into existing system architecture
- Supports and guides functional teams in fulfilling the reporting requirements as defined in respective strategic objectives and operational KPIs
- Ensures effective support for the users working with the systems
- Facilitates stakeholder collaboration and engagement, participates in the definition and implementation of testing activities as User Acceptance Testing and training materials
- Experience in IT Projects (development of business requirements, user requirements, evaluation of suppliers, testing and acceptance of software, building reports)
- Education/ work experience as Business Analyst
- Advanced skills and knowledge in MS Excel Services/MS Power BI/ Self-BI of advantage
- Knowledge in MSSQL Database/ Data warehouse of advantage
- Experience in Salesforce of advantage
- Experience with agile Software Development
- Knowledge in Project Cycle Management / Results Based Management or reporting requirements of institutional donors of advantage
- Very good command of English, additional language is an asset
- Good communication and stakeholder-management skills
- Proactive, solution oriented approach, good organization skills and interest in improvements
- Team player, used to carry out tasks/projects having sole responsibility
- Willingness to work from Austria as working location
- A valid Austrian working permit or eligibility to work within the EU
- A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this position, please submit your detailed e-mail application in English until 20th June 2021.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will remain open until filled.
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/