Expert in Developing Content for Anti-Corruption E-learning Platform (SSA)
Anti-corruption education plays an important role in the fight against corruption in the Kyrgyz Republic. Continuous training of compliance officers remains a priority. For this reason, the Anti- Corruption Policy Sector of the Prime Minister’s Office of the Kyrgyz Republic, as part of the implementation of the State Strategy for Anticorruption Policy of the Kyrgyz Republic, plans to introduce an electronic platform on anti-corruption education for compliance officers and civil servants. Nowadays virtual learning is intensively developing all over the world. Modern information and communication technologies are being constantly developed, which positively influence the learning
process. The development of e-courses is carried out for:
- Introduction of modern information technologies and new approaches in organizing the training process and forming a system of basic knowledge of compliance officers on anti-corruption issues, mastering corruption prevention skills and compliance with anti-corruption legislation;
- Formation and improvement of the system of internal monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of anti-corruption policy.
Requirements and recommendations to carry out anti-corruption education of civil servants are defined in the UN Convention against Corruption, the State Strategy for Combating Corruption and Eliminating Its Causes of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2021-2024, OECD Anti-Corruption Network 4th Round of Monitoring Report as well as other anti-corruption regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz.
Republic. E-learning platform will increase the knowledge and competencies of compliance officers and civil servants in anti-corruption field.
Duration of Assignment:
Three (3) to four (4) months.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Economic and Environmental Department, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Study international standards in preparation of content for e-learning platforms.
- Liaise with the PMO on priority topics to be covered in e-courses.
- Develop course of lectures on anti-corruption and good governance topics (e.g. anti-corruption strategies, bodies, initiatives; integrity in public and private sector; codes of conduct; conflict of interest; criminalization of corruption etc.)
- Plan out infographics, animation, illustrations, infographics for e-courses.
- Develop practical/interactive assignments.
- Develop course evaluation system (e.g. online tests).
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Programme Office in Bishkek, please see: https://www.osce.org/programme-office-in-bishkek
- University degree in social sciences, jurisprudence, economics and finance, public administration or management;
- Deep understanding of issues in the field of corruption prevention as well as understanding of the current situation in the Kyrgyz Republic on the introduction and implementation of anti-corruption measures;
- Experience in the development of e-courses and teaching;
- Ability to deliver information clearly and concisely to various audiences;
- Good research skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Professional fluency in Russian language, both oral and written. Knowledge of Kyrgyz and English is an advantage.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Computer literate with practical experience using Microsoft applications.
Remuneration will depend on the selected consultant’s qualifications and experience and be in accordance with OSCE established rates.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://jobs.osce.org/vacancies.
If you are not a national of a participating State, you must apply by submitting an offline application form which can be found under http://www.osce.org/employment/108714.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.