Chief of Staff IDB Cotabato P-5 NORDEM
- Lead operations towards the overall goal of IDB according to the IDB Terms of Reference, protocols and plans
- Adhere to IDB standard operating procedures (SOP), rules and policies
- Adhere to IDB confidentiality agreement
- Provide anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes
Role Specific responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the Decommissioning Plan for the implementation of IDB’s mandate.
- Exercise overall operational goals and actions.
- Represent IDB towards peace process stakeholders, ensuring close coordination with both Government of the Philippines (GPH) and Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) representatives
- Facilitate quarterly Board meetings of the IDB to report on progress in implementation.
- Lead implementation of plans and SoPs, ensuring timely, efficient and professional implementation.
- Supervise and monitor performance of IDB personnel, international and national.
- Ensure appropriate use and care for all IDB funds and assets with overall supervision by the IDB board.
- Overall responsible for security and safety of all IDB personnel
University degree at Master level in economy/finance, political science, law or another related field. When exceptional relevant experience, a Batchelor degree might be considerate.
- Minimum15 years of relevant experience, including 5 years of relevant leadership experience.
- International working experience is required. Experience in working with or within The Philippines is preferable.
- Experience from the military or public management
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated aptitude to build and utilise effective partnerships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and achieve results through collaboration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in highly stressful situations.
Applicants must be:
- Norwegian nationals.