Digital Health Associate
- Procure and provide oxygen equipment to enable community-based care.
- Provide technical assistance to setup and install oxygen equipment in healthcare facilities.
- Address the most critical bottlenecks in the oxygen supply by providing critical care assistance to support the management of a coherent demand & supply matching, micro-planning, and forecasting to disaggregate the oxygen supply across the country and support states in addressing the ongoing crisis.
- Work closely with Head - Digital Health (South Asia) and Head – Strategy (South Asia) to help drive the strategy and digital (and data) interventions for our respiratory care program portfolio
- Help undertake primary / secondary research, landscaping assessment, conceptualization, design and implementation oversight for digital health (and data) interventions and program delivery with specific focus on our Oxygen projects
- Undertake data analysis to draw upon programmatic insights and inferences in consultation with program leads
- Provide support for digital solution selection and evaluation
- Work with various state teams to identify potential intervention for digital implementation
- Support on data visualization using program data
- Conduct data analytics to come up with intervention specific insights
- Establish and maintain strong working partnerships with all project partners and stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of experience in data analytics, or strategy consulting
- Exposure to digital health interventions in public health is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient at MS Office
- Working experience of data visualization tools like Tableau
- Critical thinking and a logical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated experience of managing and delivering on timelines with tight deadlines and across disciplines.
- Proven ability to multi-task and collaborate work effectively with senior staff, colleagues, donors, partner organizations, stakeholders, local institutions, and others at all levels.
- Experience in projects that involve liaising with Government institutions and private sector players/corporates/healthcare providers/NGOs.
- Field oriented and a comfortable with a team approach to programming.
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.