SCOPE OF WORK: Under the supervision of the In-Kind Outreach Coordinator, the In-Kind Intern will assist with assessing and organizing donations for refugees. Also includes outreach opportunities and supporting with Holiday Giving Campaign.
- Liaison between Resettlement and Development departments to assess in kind needs for clients
- Assist with Holiday Giving Campaign
- Contact clients for donation needs
- Track and organize donations
- Solicit area businesses, service clubs, and faith-based organizations for in-kind donations
- Develop unique strategies for engaging donors
- Distribute in-kind donations to caseworkers
- Work with Employment team to place new enrollees in Wish-list program
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Organization and Management techniques for Non-Profit organization. Social service, client outreach, and program implementation.