Bhartiya Jan Utthan Parishad (BJUP) is a leading Social Development organization working on the issues of Child Protection, Health & WASH, Livelihood & Skill Development, Education, Holistic Village Development and Women empowerment for 38 years in Bihar & Jharkhand.
BJUP is looking toward experienced Accountant to be part of our team at Bihar & Jharkhand.
Finance Professionals from Social development / consultancy & research sector and having experience to work with reputed organizations may apply for this position.
No. of Post-1
- Preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance, donor reporting
- Maintenance of Books of organisation and ensure support in various statutory compliances
- Having advance knowledge of Taxation and FCRA Rules
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e., GAAP, Accounting rules), regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, Procurement, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Maintenance of administrative records under projects and organisation
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for accounting processes
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
The Candidates should have:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software like Tally ERP9 advance version
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Highly result oriented
- Only applications from the resident candidates of Bihar will be entertained for this position.
- At least one reference from present/recent employing agency
- Age Limit between 25-35 years
Salary: Depends on ability and experience. The initial cap is 20,000+ (Negotiable) per month.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their application with detailed CV and one-pager note explaining their credentials for the position latest by 5th August ,2021 through email at email@example.com. Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by phone/email for further recruitment process.
For more about BJUP, please reach to us at www.bjup.in