Education Program Strategist
Multiple locations (Multiple locations)
The program design manager will be crucial in the development of the AudioClass System (ACS). The AudioClass System is an automated messaging platform that can share educational multimedia content with students via their existing devices. AudioClass aims to be a scalable solution that can deliver a high-quality experience for users that is interactive, personalized and data driven.
The innovation is now entering an expanded pilot phase after previous prototyping and small pilots. The Airbel Impact Lab is looking to hire a program strategist that can lead the pilot planning, partnership selection for the education messaging platform and design the system alongside it’s partner the Norwegian Refugee Council. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, imaginative, problem solver with experience designing digital experiences, educational content, and bringing successful products to market.
The consultant will be an integral part of our process and lay a foundation for the system.
- Lead strategic growth planning: The consultant will work closely with the internal strategists and lead the development of a global digital growth strategy for AudioClass. The consultant will leverage their experience creating and scaling successful digital products to build a compelling vision and plan for AudioClass globally.
- Lead pilot design: The consultant will work with the larger Airbel team, strategist, leads, researchers, education coordinators and the partner to plan the pilot.
- Supporting with vendor identification for the platform: The consultant will conduct a landscape assessment in Colombia and the region to identify possible business service providers that can set up the messaging platform, contact said providers, and review proposals from our request for proposals to identify top candidates that meet the requirements for the innovation. We have an explicit focus on ensuring that the platform can serve other program requirements regionally, globally and across sectors.
- Analysis of potential vendors: The consultant will generate clear criteria and analyze the top candidates and create a report and cost analysis of the platform provider options for the team to review.
- Coordinate with education partners: The consultant will coordinate with key education stakeholders, including partner NGOs, ministries of education and education consultants to identify and develop content and curriculum suitable for the education needs and compatible with the platform being developed.
- Service design: The consultant will be responsible for coordinating and collaborating with Airbel team members, pedagogical experts, behavioral scientists, design researchers, graphic designers and other consultants to plan, design and oversee designing the product experience including prototyping and testing with users.
- Documentation: The consultant will be responsible for creating final documentation of their work including insights from prototype testing, product strategy and recommendations.