Warehouse Officer(National Position)
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health,
safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by
conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC
is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive,
reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC
has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently aids displaced persons
in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
Under the direct supervision of Supply Chain Manager, Warehouse Officer provides day-to-day/maintain/update Pharmacy and Non-Pharmacy inventories and responsible for receiving/distributing of drug and medical on regular basis including the appropriate implementation and monitoring the supply chain activities to support the smooth running of IPD/OPD Clinic, Lab, Community Health and RCH services in Tham Hin and Ban Don Yang camps. Meanwhile, coordinating with medic and nurse supervisor and camp pharmacy departments and IRC related to pharmacy activities.
1. Support Health Team for the quarterly procurement of essential drug, supplies, and equipment for Tham Hin and Ban Don Yang temporary shelter in a timely manner.
2. Perform as a focal person to receive, check conformity of the received goods with the PO and PL from suppliers and other organizations and ensure completion of documents according to the IRC Standard Operating Procedure and the donors guidelines.
3. Perform visual inspection of goods and raise for the claim process when necessary. Responsible for issuing Waybill, Delivery Report and Recording in logbook and circulate copy to related program teams.
4. Support Health Team and Camp Pharmacy Staffs in compiling drug orders in response to the distribution plan for the camps.
5. Ensure the transportation of essential drugs including dangerous goods and cold chain is organized in appropriate manner
6. Maintain stock accuracy and timely records on documentation at the sites and IRC Inventory Record systems, for Chat Pa Wai and Sangkhaburi offices including 2 camp stores.
7. Regular review expiry date of all stock items and report to Supply Chain Manager, Senior Medical Manager when stocks are due to expire in six-month time and perform disposals management according to the IRC Standard Operating Procedure.
8. Ensure all warehouse operations are documented (stock card, bin card, inventory reports and related documents) are updated on a real-time basis with accuracy. Control and document the receipt, handling, storage, stock rotation (FEFO/FIFO), store release and reporting of inventory to the operation team/Senior Medical Manager.
9. Ensure appropriate storage conditions of all the warehouses and maintain safe storage, as well as cleanliness and tidiness of warehouses in the Chat Pa Wai and Sangkhaburi offices including the 2 camp stores.
10. Ensure appropriate storage condition for cold chain medicines, monitoring temperature/humidity Ensures controlled drugs are managed according to national regulations.
11. Conduct bi-monthly Pharmacy Management Monitoring Check and record results to maintain Pharmacy inventory, Quarterly Inventory check and provide report to Senior Medical Managers and Supply Chain Manager.
12. Ensure proper disposal of expired medicines according to IRC and MOPH protocol.
13. Conduct inventory cycle count, annual physical stock counts and grant ending inventory counts activities, and provide report to Supply Chain Manager, Health Team and concerned people such as Supply Chain staff in BKK.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Supply chain manager
Position directly supervises: N/A
Indirect Reporting: Senior Supply Chain Manager BKK
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Senior Clinical Managers (PHC, RCH), Laboratory Technical Officer, Community Health Supervisor,
Psychosocial Manager, and Nurses; Livelihoods team; Protection team