Executive Business Coordinator
General Description of the Programme/GOAL
Founded in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian agency, with a team of 2,400 personnel, dedicated to alleviating the needs of the most vulnerable communities. Currently operating in 13 of the world’s most vulnerable countries, GOAL delivers a wide range of programmes, ranging from humanitarian relief, to focusing on nutrition, food security, and building greater resilience and sustainable livelihoods.
GOAL has an annual budget of an estimated €150 million and is supported by a range of donors including the Governments of Ireland, UK, USA, the European Union, individuals, trusts and foundations. GOAL values the power of partnership and works with local and international partners to achieve its mission.
We are looking to recruit an Executive Business Coordinator for our CEO. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced individual with a proven track record in providing executive support, project management and coordination of schedules to C-Suite. For this role you will need to be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As the first point of contact for the CEO, proactively and promptly review and track incoming enquiries, screen as appropriate and assist with providing responses or redirect to appropriate management as necessary in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the workload of the Chief Executive’s Office ensuring that priority issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external presentations provided by the CEO and senior management team.
- Arranging and managing weekly and monthly meetings for GOAL Senior leadership Team.
- Manage the annual schedule of Board(s) meetings.
- Manage the development of all materials required for Board meetings and ensure timely dissemination.
- Manage schedule and preparation of all materials for Board meetings for CEO in Ireland, UK, and USA.
Event Coordination & Management:
- Project Management of annual events, conferences, and meetings.
- Manage quarterly Connect sessions in GOAL HQ.
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Responsible for organising internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g., meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive support Leadership team members as required by CEO
- Organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails.
Production of Resources & Materials:
- Lead the coordination of monthly board publications including content curation, proofreading, editing, design, and formatting.
- Create presentations and compiling information and reports for GOAL SMT & GOAL Board of Directors
- Create research reports as required by CEO.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role to C-suite level
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Self-starter, excellent judgement, discretion, and commitment to organisational values are critical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, infographics; photoshop, i-design and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Capable of acting on own initiative and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues, discretely, speedily, and efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively, with a range of colleagues internally and with external stakeholders.
- Well placed sense of judgement and political skills, ability to exercise absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake varied responsibilities
- Fluency in English essential; multiple languages highly desirable
- Travel Coordination & Event Management Experience
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
Please Apply Here