Baltimore (United States of America)
The Operations Assistant is responsible for receptionist services and operational duties, resulting in a well-functioning, compliant operational environment for staff, clients, and partners.
- Reception and Facility Management
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate team members in a timely and courteous manner.
- Manage front desk area, greeting and directing clients and visitors in a professional manner.
- Provide information and answer questions for all visitors.
- Maintain reception area and lobby in a neat and professional manner.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and faxes.
- Support the Operations Manager with resolving facility maintenance issues.
Information Technology (IT)
- Coordinate repairs and improvements of copiers and other equipment with staff, property manager, and vendors.
- Support office-level IT and communications infrastructure, hardware, and software needs.
- Order office and program supplies as needed.
- Process vendor invoices in coordination with Finance team.
Safety and Security (S&S)
- Provide support for day-to-day S&S matters.
- Support special projects and perform other tasks and duties as assigned.