Data & Evaluation Coordinator
Salt Lake City (United States of America)
The Data & Evaluation team in Salt Lake City exists to increase impact for refugees and New Americans in Utah by designing outcome-driven projects and programs, monitoring and evaluating those programs against intended and unintended outcomes, and using what we learn to improve interventions and to advocate for program funding and clients’ interests.
With oversight from the Data & Evaluation Senior Coordinator, the Data & Evaluation Coordinator will play a central role in helping programs gather, understand, and use meaningful data. They will assist with developing IRC SLC’s Data analysis tools and protocols, with project coordination, and with compiling and disseminating findings as needed. This position reports to the Data & Evaluation Senior Coordinator.
- Design data dashboards for each program area, which present real-time program data on progress toward output, outcome, and objective targets in a visually appealing and easy-to-understand format.
- Prepare data dashboards for presentation and discussion at regular program Data Review Meetings.
- Oversee large data management tasks, including data transfers, data cleaning, and system exports as needed.
- Pull program reports according to grant reporting schedule and prepare data for grant reporting.
- Support program managers and administrators to find and analyze data needed for reporting, advocacy, and donor communications.
- Work with the Client Influence Integration VISTA to collect and manage data from client influence initiatives and other program surveys and assessments.
- Coordinate with the Program Impact Specialist to create and maintain data management and data analysis strategies that inform programs about progress toward strategic outcomes and goals.
- Manage IRC SLC’s database and software accounts, including user management, ensuring invoices are received and submitted to Finance for payment on time, building new functionality, and troubleshooting user issues.
- Lead data management and quantitative reporting for the Utah Immigration Collaborative (UIC).
- Participate in regular Data & Evaluation Team meetings and team activities, supporting the overall goals and objectives of the Data & Evaluation Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or Masters’ Level coursework in Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Information Systems, or similar topics; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competence in Power BI and Salesforce software management and building
- Experience using and customizing information systems to address program management, data management, and reporting needs
- Comfort working and collaborating in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Coding and programming skills a plus
- Patience, flexibility, and a good sense of humor
- Experience coordinating or managing projects with multiple teams or team members.
- Strong written communication skills.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.#LI_GR1