Spring 2022 Connect2Success Program Intern
Atlanta (United States of America)
The IRC’s Connect2Success Program provides holistic support to out-of-school refugee and immigrant youth to help them meet their educational and career goals. Participants gain skills and connect with academic and career opportunities to achieve their long-term success.
This position requires a minimum of 20 hours a week for at least three months. The hours for this position are flexible; however, will primarily be between 9AM and 5PM on weekdays, with occasional weekend activities.
- Assist with the case management and individualized career and academic advisement services for youth/young adults, including documentation, data entry and file maintenance.
- Support academic needs including tutoring, college application, and Test Prep.
- Assist with delivery of career readiness and educational workshops.
- Assist in planning and running group social and networking events for youth/young adults.
- Help identify local learning opportunities for youth/young adults.
- Assist with recruitment and support of Connect 2 Success volunteers.