Senior HR Officer - HR Operations
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 105 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Collaborating with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
Human Resources Department (HRD) is responsible for the development and implementation of AIIB’s human resource strategies, policies, and programs to attract, hire, develop and retain talents. HRD also provides advice on Human Resources and Corporate Culture related issues to ensure that all relevant policies and actions are aligned with, and supporting the realization of AIIB’s mission, vision, corporate culture, corporate strategy and business goals, specifically in the areas of strategic staffing, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, succession planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, and recognition and rewards.
HR Operations team manages many key HR initiatives, such as development and implementation of HR strategies, policies, procedures, workforce planning and change management, people analytics and reporting, outsourced staff management, HR solutions in on/offboarding, HR system development, etc.
HRD Operations team is looking for a Senior HR Officer to support full cycle of outsourced staff management, organization development and change management, budget management as well as policy development and coordination of HR initiatives.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle of personnel outsourcing service, provide end-to-end consultation and support to business units on recruitment request evaluation, approval processing, application evaluation, selection, on/offboarding, employee relations, case management, etc.
- Lead the design and ongoing implementation of the performance appraisal for outsourced staff, identify opportunities for performance improvement and training, work closely with service suppliers on conducting compensation and benefits reviews periodically, propose the salary adjustment and action plans to ensure the quality of delivery and consistency of project management and vendor management across personnel outsourcing service program.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of key HR strategies, policies and new initiatives to ensure efficient communication and effective implementation of various HR processes, workflows and alerts.
- Participate the full cycle of staffing plan and Head Count management process, provide advice and assist business departments on strategic staffing plans considering business needs and institutional goals.
- Lead the HR departmental budget management exercise, including budget planning, forecasting, monitoring execution and reporting.
- Lead the coordination of all the document preparation and submission to the Management, the Board of Directors / Budget and Human Resources Committee, and other critical meetings with HR Operations team’s involvement.
- Liaise with both internal and external clients including other International Finance Institutions, prepare and deliver high quality communication materials for a variety of audiences.
- Support on complex projects and integrate work of other professional staff including the review of individual consultant service request, HRD business continuity, HR legal issues, etc.
- Act as the focal point on coordination with office(s) in other locations out of the Headquarters on HR related issues.
- Keep abreast and leverage best/market practices from the external private sector and/or international organizations in the areas of workforce planning, organization development, rewards and recognition, and other related /relevant areas.
- Perform other assignments and projects as determined by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 8-10 years of HR working experience preferably gained in international finance institutions or financial service sectors.
- Thorough knowledge and extensive experience in all major facets of HR management, current and emerging trends and practices, and in-depth knowledge and experience in functional areas of specialization relevant to this position.
- Proven experience working in multicultural environment and dealing with complex and multinational workforce issues. Familiarity with Chinese employment regulations and practices is a plus.
- Strong change management experience, demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting work priorities and demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively across diverse groups.
- High-level of proficiency in problem solving, critical thinking and analysing complex situations to identify key themes and actionable insights that lead to effective solutions and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling sensitive HR issues.
- Superb project management, planning, coordination and organizational skills.
- Master’s degree or above in Human Resources, organizational development, business administration, behavioural sciences, communications, and other related fields from a reputable university.
- Holder of globally recognized HR professional qualification (CIPD, HRCI, SHRM, etc.).
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: