- Organization: myAgro
- Location: Thiès
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Development Cooperation and Sustainable Development Goals
- Innovations for Sustainable Development
- Managerial positions
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Closing Date: Closed
Title: Impact Director
Location: Thies, Senegal
Report to: Chief Innovation Officer
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
The Impact Director is an important management role at myAgro that is centered around farmer reach and deepening impact on thousands of farmers with a special lens of building resilience and adaptation to climate change.
- Provide quality technical leadership, and collaborate with the Chief Innovation Officer, CFO and R&D Director to develop an agriculture strategy to deepen impact on farmers livelihoods.
- Lead the country teams responsible for implementing agricultural program strategies.
- Help increase the impact per farmer through training, planting assistance, seed testing and procurement.
- Set up the appropriate quality systems to ensure and control quality for the agricultural program.
- Continue to improve the operational processes and test the efficiency of myAgro training models through the call center or other low-cost training delivery mechanisms.
- Partner and support the efforts of the Development team in Agriculture resource mobilization and relationship management with donors and partners.
- 7 years experience in the execution and management of large-scale agriculture programs.
- A technical background in agriculture, or at least have gained that level of expertise through passion and professional experience.
- Designed and implemented training programs for rural areas.
- You have held a position at the crossroads between multiple departments and know how to communicate across departments (sales, product, HR..).
- Team management and experience in delegation and coaching.
- Experience speaking about your work to internal and external partners.
- English and French proficiency.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: