Macro-Eyes is recruiting a Deployment Manager dedicated to managing a global health portfolio of projects and serving as the main point of contact for donor-funded projects. You will work in a dynamic environment and oversee all aspects of the day-to-day from partner relations, stakeholder engagement, product integration, and customer satisfaction.
You will work directly with a talented team of designers, cross-functional engineers, machine learning scientists and subject area specialists across the organization. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for collaboration and product integration. You will engage national leaders and frontline health workers from around the world with the most advanced technology on the planet.
Your success will result in scaling life changing solutions for the world’s most vulnerable populations.
● Lead project management across a portfolio of global health projects.
● Build, develop, and shape partnerships towards successful implementation of AI driven solutions at global and country levels. Expand our impact!
● Lead partner engagement in communicating Macro-Eyes vision and strategy of using advanced technology and AI to improve health outcomes.
● Develop work plans, negotiate scopes of work and maintain project-related documentation.
● Operational excellence.
● Collaborate with key stakeholders including ministries of health, international donors, implementing partners, and relevant working groups.
● Own country and regional level deployments and be accountable for project cost, timelines, and meeting customer expectations.
● Leverage strong communication skills and a passion for using data to drive better health outcomes at scale.
● Collaborate with the communications team to document user stories and learnings.
● Work directly with other managers and leadership to identify opportunities to improve Macro-Eyes products, tools, and analytics.
● Travel as needed to conduct and lead user interviews, engaging with our partners in sub-Saharan Africa and other locations.
What we’ll ask of you:
● 8-10 years’ experience delivering and overseeing international development initiatives in multiple country contexts, preferably health-related in low-income countries.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
● Strong project management skills including experience working on dynamic cross-functional teams.
● Previous experience working with PEPFAR programs, including knowledge of USAID, CDC and other international donor funding and program implementation mechanisms.
● Familiarity with country level software is a plus, including but not limited to OpenMRS, DHIS2, iHRIS, and eLMIS.
● Comfortable working as part of a small team in a fast-paced, collaborative but unstructured environment.
● Comprehensive understanding of digital health systems and challenges.
● Project manager certification preferred.
● Hustle and passion.