- Organization: AIIB - Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Location: Beijing
- Grade: Consultancy - International Consultant - Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Operations and Administrations
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date: Closed
Application close date
1. Project Background
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is using S4HANA, Ariba and Concur as part of the key corporate solutions, which cover below processes: • S4HANA: The back-bone ERP system for financial accounting, management accounting, procurement and budget control. • Ariba: The corporate procurement management system, covering sourcing, bidding, awarding, to contracting, as well as supplier management. • Concur: The bank-wide travel and expense management system to manage travel request and expense reimbursement. These three solutions have all been implemented and currently under daily operation.
2. Objectives of the Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to support management of daily operation, enhancement and small project related with S4HANA, Ariba, and Concur solutions.
3. Scope of Services
The scope of the consultant’s service including but not limited to: • Operation support: Daily operation management of S4HANA, Ariba and Concur systems, including service request, incidents, and problem. • Change management: Change management of S4HANA, Ariba and Concur systems with change request. • Continuous improvement: Work with business teams to identify areas for continuous improvement in current solutions of S4HANA, Ariba and Concur. Manage requirement clarification, solution design and delivery with enhancement service provider. • Project Management: Project management related with S4HANA, Ariba and Concur throughout the implementation and hypercare. Support on sourcing and contracting if necessary. • Vendor management: Manage operation service provider and enhancement service provider to deliver services with high quality. Provide regular review and monitor on KPI. Escalate risks and issues timely and keep track of it. • Knowledge management: Work with service providers to retain system knowledge properly, including but not limited to organize trainings to key users and end users, prepare and keep on updating the functional specification, technical specification, integration specification, training materials and user manuals, etc. • Others: Support on other tasks assigned by IT DPM, which are related with S4HANA, Ariba, Concur systems, and surrounding integrations.
4. Consultancy Output / Deliverables
Including but not limited to: • Daily operation reports: regular status report on operational support tasks, support service KPI monitoring reports, system performance and availability monitoring report. • Change management documentation: Change management request form and change ticket that is used to track change from planning, testing to deployment. • Project management documentation: Project deliverables that are requested according to policies issued by PMO, IT Risk and Security.
5. Implementation Arrangement
The Consultant will work closely with the Bank’s ITD, business department colleagues, as well as third-party service providers. The assignment is required to work on-site.
6. Support to the Consultant by the Bank
The Bank’s Digital Program Specialist will ensure the requested documents/data available to the Consultant in time, the bank will provide working laptop and other IT accessories if needed.
7. Knowledge Transfer and Training
The Bank’s Digital Program Specialist will provide necessary trainings and knowledge transfer to the Consultant during onboarding to ensure smooth operation.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, accounting, or a related field. • At least 8 years of experience with SAP ERP solutions. Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a team to deliver SAP operations, enhancements and/or projects. • In-depth knowledge of S4HANA, especially FI, CO, MM and FM. Experience with Ariba, Concur and integration to SAP ERP. • Strong understanding of operation management process. Proven experience in incident management, change management and problem resolution. • Experience in project management, including project planning, scheduling, and budget management. • Proven experience on stakeholder management. • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. • Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. • Vendor management experience is a plus.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: