Digital Program Specialist - Treasury Back Office
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is looking for a specialist who will be responsible for managing the design, implementation and maintenance of Office of the Treasurer (TRE)’s back-office applications in AIIB's core treasury business areas. The specialist will serve as a member of the Information Technology Department (ITD). This role is onsite in Beijing, China.
The selected specialist will work in a start-up, fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. They will have the opportunity to drive IT process design and will be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology and a multilateral development bank’s business environment where they can hone skills in project management, communication, stakeholder management, planning, and risk management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise between IT department and business department and work as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Treasury back office business.
- Serve as IT project manager to deliver digital solutions and system enhancements in support of Treasury back office business area, such as Treasury Management System, SWIFT system, Cash Management System etc.
- Lead the solution design and drive full project cycle delivery. Participate in demand planning and conduct impact assessment, feasibility studies, and cost estimation of the project.
- Ensure continuous support to the Treasury back office-related digital solutions in terms of business-as-usual operations, process optimization and new business functions. Provide operational support for IT systems used by AIIB Treasury Department, including but not limited to implementing new initiatives and process changes, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, etc.
- Work with various teams - such as infrastructure, data management, IT security, and risk management – to drive the smooth rollout of products and services to users and maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Ensure that processes comply with IT governance processes, procedures, and AIIB’s audit and control requirements.
- Manage vendors, which includes procurement, contracting, performance management, etc.
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant IT project management experience or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in managing digital application implementation projects for Treasury businesses in the financial industry:
- Experience with Treasury applications in the financial industry, such as front-to-back treasury management systems, SWIFT, etc.
- Domain knowledge of the financial market, especially in the back office area, including but not limited to payment, confirmation, settlement, reconciliation etc.
- Experience with cloud-based SWIFT solutions is a big advantage.
- Experience with the work of a global financial firm is preferred.
- Results-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Effective communication and engagement skills with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong business and technology acumen.
- Strong learning capability in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Master’s degree equivalent or higher in related fields from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences, and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: